Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Image not appearing on my main page

As a relative newbie to Xara Web Designer, I am feeling my way through projects, mostly with success. But as I celebrate a new book being published, my index page is anything but a success, as the image of my book does not appear. You can see this for yourself at www.KillerDoubles.net.

The image appears on all interior pages, and I am at a complete loss to explain why it doesn't appear on the home page. Short of sharing all of my source files with anyone (which I will do if it is the best course of action), can anyone speculate as to why I am having this trouble?

Thanks in advance...

Rick A.
    Pleasanton CA

Default Re: Image not appearing on my main page

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Altman View Post
    As a relative newbie to Xara Web Designer, I am feeling my way through projects, mostly with success. But as I celebrate a new book being published, my index page is anything but a success, as the image of my book does not appear. You can see this for yourself at www.KillerDoubles.net.

The image appears on all interior pages, and I am at a complete loss to explain why it doesn't appear on the home page. Short of sharing all of my source files with anyone (which I will do if it is the best course of action), can anyone speculate as to why I am having this trouble?

Thanks in advance...

Rick A.
    Pleasanton CA
    Rick, it's sitting there fine and dandy but hidden and not displayed as it is on another layer awaiting a click to reveal it.
    Bring it onto your MouseOff layer.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Not that Rick Altman? Welcome to TalkGraphics Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Rick, it's sitting there fine and dandy but hidden and not displayed as it is on another layer awaiting a click to reveal it.
    Bring it onto your MouseOff layer.

Acorn
    Thank you very much, Acorn. I right-clicked the image and found "move to higher level" -- that worked. Not sure if that was the most elegant way to get there, but at least I'm treading water... :-)