Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post Dear Xara...I love you but...

Morning Forum members))

I love Xara ...but... when I went to become an affiliate. It was clear to me the US check(AU cheque) option was not a viable pay source. To transfer amounts with bank fees from sales percentages from here in Australia incurs an approx $35 if not more inward fee. For increment amounts eg $15 fee for minimum (not inclusive of other added fees as gst taxes or Bank commission Fees) as they see fit. I'm not even sure if that fee changes dollar for dollar or there are capped amounts per $$amounts. If I earned $35 it sort of a no brainer you see)) the banks will be making the doosh, Not sure on Xara's fees to sell their check(cheque) to an Overseas Bank and most definitely I wouldn't be earning.

So...Here's hoping...
    May I suggest using paypal as an option for us Aussies>? I would love to advocate for Xara but this limits any inclinations to teach it to others or to create revenue both ways.

kind regards
    Veeness

Default Re: Dear Xara...I love you but...

Hi Veeness - we can make affiliate payments by Paypal, no problem - we just haven't updated the terms to say so (will ask the webmaster to do so now)! All you need to do is send the accounts guys your paypal account address via the contact form at http://support.xara.com/index.php?/contact (select the Affiliate Program option).
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Default Re: Dear Xara...I love you but...

Thanks Katemoir, I have sent an email just waiting on what's next.