Phusion558, Sorry I do nor hav that program nor do I know how to use it and therefore cannot advise you properly on how to get that vector shape into Xara 3D Maker 7. It must be a vector shape, but the textures do not.
That said If you can get your shape into Xara 3D Maker 7, it will show up as a black shape. It might help to make the baclground a different color so you can see it.
Once you have that stop the default animation and go to animation options and change it to rotate, in this instance I don't think it makes any difference which one. 1 or 2

To select the shape you click on the cursor tool (I call it I-beam), anyway click on that and you will see a a bar next to your shape.
To select the shape press shift and the left arrow key and the cursor will move to the left side and your shape will change color.
Now to put your image on it you go to texture options and load texture, a box will pop up so navigate to your texture and click on it.
This will texture your shape. You can now click on the cursor again and hide it.
If necessary use the various controls in the texture options to align the texture to the shape.
This is one side only and as it rotates both sides will be the same.

To make the other side click on the cursor tool again and press enter.
This will give you a blank screen with only the cursor showing.
Repeat the previous steps to make the other side. Play the animation and it should now rotate and each side should be different.
If all is the way you want it, File/Export animation.

Done

Here is an x3d file so you can hopefully see how it works. I made the shape small in this one.

two sided rotation.X3D