Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: PDF woes

Default PDF woes

Hi,
    I'm new to these forums here, so if I am in the wrong section for posting a question, please excuse me a head of time.

I'm having a problem with my Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 10 program. Recently, I made a PDF of a booklet I wrote on Xara and had no problems with Exporting as an "Email" PDF. But I just finished writing a poem (on Xara also) for my Dad's birthday and tried to convert it to an Email PDF and the document keeps coming up with the first page blank. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Mark

Default Re: PDF Email format problem

Two things that you could do one is to delete the blank page in Adobe Reader and then resave the doc. The other is to go back into P & G D10 look in the Page & Layer Gallery to see if there is a extra blank page. Yep, you post this thread in the wrong area, since it is a general question on a xara product I would have posted this Xara Graphics Chat area. Being I mod you would expect me to be able to move it but as we all look after different areas, this time I cant move it.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Default Re: PDF Email format problem

Thanks, Albacore. I did go and re-create the document and it worked. I have no idea why. But thanks again.