Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I saw an ad somewhere that showed a monitor that was horizontal like and was a digi pad, monitor and computer all in one...has anyone else seen this product ? Does anyone have anymore information about such ?

I saw an ad somewhere that showed a monitor that was horizontal like and was a digi pad, monitor and computer all in one...has anyone else seen this product ? Does anyone have anymore information about such ?

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

It sounds like you are talking about what are often called "Pen-based computers". Here's a link to a review by zdnet of two models.

I imagine such a portable system could be great for using programs like Painter or Expressions. It could be a great sketchbook! Another approach that is similar but that attaches to your PC can be found here. It is a combination of monitor and tablet. I'd really like someone nice to buy me one of those. (Hint. Hint. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Hi Ross, Thanx for the footwork here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I think for the price and the weight of units along with not having to purchase another computer that the second link you provided to Wacom is just the ticket... I already have a Graphire 2 but wow would this type of a monitor ever be handy...no more sitting upright at the ole desk, but rather feet up on the couch...ahhhh...I'me with you in that maybe, just maybe somebody nice will put this on a list for little ole me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I hope you get your wish here Ross [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] and thanx again...