Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding Image for Video Preview

Hello

Is there a way that you can add an image for the video preview as the video I dragged onto the page just has a plain background.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Adding Image for Video Preview

This might work.
    Add your natty image over your video preview. Give it a Name of htmlclass=click-behind.
    Add a Placeholder to the page and in it code (head add;

<style>
    .click-behind {
    pointer-events:none;
    }
    </style>

It might not work for IE9, which I can't check.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you Acorn

Will try this out.

Looks like it worked Acorn.

Appreciate the great help very much.

I thought about it a bit more and you probably have yo then hide the cover image or fade it.
    I'm quite interested on how you get it working.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I did fade the image so the play icon can be seen but it worked when I previewed the page, I am thinking I can put an image with my own play icon also but the fade works for what I want to do.

Not sure when I upload as have not uploaded as getting a lot of issues with uploading the video file.

Maybe you can help me with this problem. See here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-Takes-Forever