Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Default Re: September 2014 Tips and Tricks - Creating illustrations With Only Extrudes

From the looks of it, I don't think anyone should eat that one. The chicken is improperly cleaned and uncooked.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: September 2014 Tips and Tricks - Creating illustrations With Only Extrudes

Only Extrudes is the topic here, not chickens who bathe regularly, but chickens nonetheless. Okay, I used an oval shape for the ovoid but the rest of it is all extrudes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FeggEx.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	104332

-g

Default Re: September 2014 Guest Tute - Creating illustrations With Only Extrudes

Had a break from Gif animations as one of my grandkids wanted help with a safety project for school about the huge wagons from the continent whose drivers still use their mobiles while driving. It's illegal in the UK and you can be fined a couple of grand but there is still idiots who use them, not just lorry drivers, car drivers as well. Anyway, remenbered your train image Gary and that gave me the idea me and Paul (grandchild) came up with, nothing fancy but made the point.

Stygg and Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Safety First.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	104642  

Default Re: September 2014 Guest Tute - Creating illustrations With Only Extrudes

I love it, stygg. We have bumper stickers here that echo the sentiment:

"GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND DRIVE".

I think having a Death Wish is fine as long as I am not involved!

Smart Phones. Stupid People.

-g