Jeb,

I'm not sure why this forum has these new member rules. They tell me it's to avoid spammers. I frequent a number of forums as an end-user and beta tester, and this is the only one with such stringent rules. It makes it not only incredibly non-user friendly, it's down-right infuriating.

I already bought Web Designer Pro 10 and I'm trying to make a decision as to whether or not to switch all my sites to it, but this forum, and the fact that there are no sales or user support phone numbers, or timely email support, has convinced me that Xara and Talk Graphics are not a place where I can see myself long-term.

Xara has some very nifty tools, but it seems they care little to none about the user-base or potential customers. I currently use Serif products (among others) and I must say the user sales and tech support are incredible. The ONLY reason I'm considering a switch to Xara is for the responsive website capability, but it has been anything but easy to get my queries answered. The fact that every post to this site must be approved by a moderator is just paranoid.

To your original question, the PayPal MiniCart I use is built into Serif WebPlus. It's as simple as dragging it onto the page or master page. You need a PayPal account to receive payments. Customer payments can be made via any major Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, PayPal Credit or Bank Transfer.

Frank O...