Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Sadly, I've given up on Xara and I am switching to Affinity Designer for Mac

Brett needs to post at the Serif Affinity forums for this.

Default Re: Sadly, I've given up on Xara and I am switching to Affinity Designer for Mac

Quote Originally Posted by bshand1 View Post
    Hi Rik

How are you using the Gaussian Blur to feather an image? When I try it blurs the whole image rather than just the outside edge as 'feather' does.

Brett

Edit: I have just discovered in AD 1.3.5 that there are all kinds of ways to refine a selection, including feather. Now I just need to find out how to use it :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Brett needs to post at the Serif Affinity forums for this.
    Hi Brett.
    It's a Mike says, you need to ask the question on the Affinity Forum, which is on another site.
    If your question is to do with Xara, then please ask the question again and there are hundreds of members who will help you.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Just as a follow-up, Serif has announced today the end of the Plus range of software with the current versions and that the Affinity range is being recompiled for Windows in over next few months.

If you want more info, use Google to do a search.