Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Paintshop Pro 6 KPT plug ins

I recently obtained Paintshop Pro X6 but there was nothing about having to open an account to get the KPT plugins. Long stor short, I set up an account but when I sign in on the star up screen I get told my password's invalidind but setting up an account on the website was no problem. Just what's going on and are the plugins any different?
    (I've still got PSP5)
    IP

Default Re: Paintshop Pro 6 KPT plug ins

Quote Originally Posted by SCALEBACK666 View Post
    I recently obtained Paintshop Pro X6 but there was nothing about having to open an account to get the KPT plugins. Long stor short, I set up an account but when I sign in on the star up screen I get told my password's invalidind but setting up an account on the website was no problem. Just what's going on and are the plugins any different?
    (I've still got PSP5)
    To my knowledge, the KPT plugins are the same as in PSPX5 (that's version 15, not 5 which is an ancient Jasc version).

I very rarely use them.
    :-)
    Grenou
    IP

I got an email telling me that my "free warranty service is due to expire in 5 days". I'm just going to let it expire. If I need instruction I'll get it off YouTube.
    IP

I got that too and also ignored it :-)

Grenou
    IP

Something else I've noticed recently is that, in my start up menu, the icon for my PSP is still there but it says "Restore Database" as the name. To open the application I have to go elsewhere. I now have it pinned to my task bar though.
    IP