Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Anyone using dual monitors iwth Draw 9? I've got an extra monitor and and extra PCI slot and was wondering if:
    1. Draw 9 works with it, i.e., do palettes stay over there from one session to the next
    2. Any suggestions on a specific board (inexpensive) that works? Found out after trying a few from the junk computer store that there are only certain chipsets that W98SE will support.

Thanks,
    Craig
    IP

Anyone using dual monitors iwth Draw 9? I've got an extra monitor and and extra PCI slot and was wondering if:
    1. Draw 9 works with it, i.e., do palettes stay over there from one session to the next
    2. Any suggestions on a specific board (inexpensive) that works? Found out after trying a few from the junk computer store that there are only certain chipsets that W98SE will support.

Thanks,
    Craig
    IP

Craig

The reason I upgraded from CD7 to C D9 was because of the improvement in dual monitor support.

Using my Matrox G400max & W98se, I have the main drawing window maximized on my 21" Sony. All my tool bars & palettes are on the lesser quality 21" ViewSonic (yea, it makes for a large & bulky desktop).

Yes, all the stuff on the VS, stay put (they didn't in CD 7). The same goes for PP 9 btw.

If you need more info feel free to E me at epiphane@pacbell.net.

Peter
    IP

Has anyone found a cure in corel draw 7 for the drop downs on the 2nd monitor to stay put other than version upgrade
    IP