Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apple iWatch

Default Re: Apple iWatch

I am not saying that I will buy one although there will be apps written for them that I would want on a watch. At the moment as a sailor I have to strap on a huge thing on my wrist to give me a countdown for the start of the race. Also I like to take times during the race, going around marks, to compare my time against opponents time when racing in a handicapped fleet. I also use GPS pads which can tell me if I am on the right tack or if the starting line is biased to port or starboard. These things only work if they are useable to a sailor and their on hand to use. It would be great if I could have this info at hand, on my wrist, looking at the iWatch some of these elements are there and I would imagine that more will be written.
    Design is thinking made visual.

For me it is very interesting but if Apple will continue their policy about prices it will be their lose becaue e.g. Cassio is now very advance company and their watches are also connected with small "CPU's". Cassios watches are also cheaper so who will buy iWatch? Only fanatics...

Smartwear is a future for humanity. Apple knows that and they created that great watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cflynn View Post
    Smartwear is a future for humanity. Apple knows that and they created that great watch.
    Right, but in my opinion they should abandon their price policy.

Joe - There is an expression, "Whatever the market will bear." What this means is as long as people (cflyn is a good example ) think it is a good value and a good product and are willing to pay the price, then Apple will continue to charge as much as they can get away with.

You will notice that Apple is not totally unaware of what is happening in the Android world. The evidence of this is both new iPhones have larger screens. One screen is larger than my Samsung Galaxy S4 which is perhaps the iPhone's biggest challenger.

In my opinion, my S4 could be smaller, not bigger.

nO MATTER. HOW APPLE IS LOOTING THE PEOPLE?
    Instead of buying apple product. I will prefer xiaomi redmi 1s.
    It doesn,t worth.
    Even sted job would have also disagrred with this.

Quote Originally Posted by robin69 View Post
    nO MATTER. HOW APPLE IS LOOTING THE PEOPLE?
    Instead of buying apple product. I will prefer xiaomi redmi 1s.
    It doesn,t worth.
    Even sted job would have also disagrred with this.
    I think not.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Repor...server_id58744

In my opinion it is totally impractical and unnecessary. But this is only my opinion. Some people may like it.

I am not sure that its useful. I have casio g-shock and I absolutely like it, because I can take it anywhere and do everything without any troubles with the BATTERY or smth.

I am not sure that its useful. I have casio g-shock and I absolutely like it, because I can take it anywhere and do everything without any troubles with the BATTERY or smth.
    smth?