Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How can create a human illustration like...

Dear friends
    I need your help. I would like to ask you how I can create an human body illustration like this http://eu.fotolia.com/id/62792837 on Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 2013.
    Thank you.

Default Re: How can create a human illustration like...

I am sure someone could create something like that with just vectors and 2d but I am pretty sure that particular image was made with some 3d software.

This is an example of an image, even if it could be drawn in 2D or if you had the software and experience to draw it 3D, where it is cheaper to just license someone else's work.

Welcome to TalkGraphics Nik@an

It has more to do with drawing ability. There are many artists who could create something this realistic in Xara. But, they all are very talented artists and it would be a very complex drawing. It is not something that can be done automatically. You need a lot of drawing ability to begin with.

Then you need to be very familiar with Xara's drawing tools and functions.

But I have no doubt it could be done very effectively.

That looks like more of a job for a raster paint program. While I think it could be done using Xara, it would be difficult. Also especially since the image is for sale you might get in a mess of trouble and you probably would be violating their copyright.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thank you all

I'd model this one in 3-D and touch it up in a paint program. Although it would be a nice way to hone your drawing skills in Xara

Unless the image cannot be found in the pose desired, paying $15-$20 for a stock image isn't worth my time to draw it in any application.

The author of that image has 1266 variations in that series. I think I could find one that fits the usage.

http://all-free-download.com/free-ve..._download.htmlNik@n,
    Here are a couple of places to look to get free clipart of humans and human organs. You can do some searching on Google.
    http://all-free-download.com/free-ve..._download.html
    http://all-free-download.com/free-ve...s-outline.html

I've included a quicky drawing, didn't spend much time on it, but it can be perfected. All done in Xara only, no other programs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samplebody.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	110265  
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Hi Ron could you give me till Tuesday I have loads of ptt files for Power Point that I did for the NHS doctors done in Illustrator. Most of them are human frames showing organs, some with blood flow, others with digestion tracks all the things that surgeons want to present at meetings. Will need to phone my old boss to see if I can use them as they belong to them.
    Design is thinking made visual.