Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up HELP! Tutorial anyone?

Just wondering if anyone knows how to do these? tutorial , any link would be appreciated ! thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 23.46.42.png 
Views:	308 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	103728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 23.46.52.png 
Views:	300 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	103729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 23.46.16.png 
Views:	297 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	103730Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 23.46.01.png 
Views:	310 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	103731
    IP

Default Re: HELP! Tutorial anyone?

I would do a search online for these as there are many available as templates then all you have to do is to change colour and add stripes detailing. Again I am sure that you could download the Chelsea badge and is it Inter's? The shoes might be also available but don't know never tried a search in that area. I do "T" shirt designs and use Xara & Illy so I have a PDF file in my h/disc to see what my design looks like on the clothing. I have put it in a zip file and it is under 500k which is the limit for this type of file and you're welcome to use it.

I did a quick search for tutorials for you but I could see none which are relevant to football and Illustrator. Use the pen tool for the inter jersey it should be easy to do. The stripes in the Chelsea shirt is a might harder to do! I would create a rectangle to the same width/height of the shirt and wider than the shirt, duplicate it, drag it down to the bottom and then make it thicker to the size on the shirt, then use the blend tool to fill in the missing stripes (use specified steps in the blend tool options window, once thats done you will need to make a mask so that the stripes will stay insides of the body of the shirt, just duplicate the shirt outline if you are using mine, then use the Direct Selection tool and delete the nodes in the sleeves, then select both the Blend and the shirt body & go the the Object then down to make clipping mask. The Pen tool again for the stripes on shoulder. Hope that helps but use what on the web as many people have produced vector files to download.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Albacore; 07 September 2014 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Missed instruction
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

I would do a search online for these as there are many available as templates then all you have to do is to change colour and add stripes detailing. Again I am sure that you could download the Chelsea badge and is it Inter's? The shoes might be also available but don't know never tried a search in that area. I do "T" shirt designs and use Xara & Illy so I have a PDF file in my h/disc to see what my design looks like on the clothing. I have put it in a zip file and it is under 500k which is the limit for this type of file and you're welcome to use it.
    IP

Hi there, i've just signed up here and come across this post first. Regarding the Training Shoe and Football Boot, i would be willing to write tutorials on both of them using Illustrator. I haven't searched online as i'm sure you already have and have had no luck in finding anything suitable. Let me know if you still require them
    IP