Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Photo slideshow - cycle 5

Anyway to reduce the slide up rectangle at the bottom of this slideshow?
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Photo slideshow - cycle 5

I bet Acorn will have a thought when he checks in.

Here's a set of CSS3 Placeholders that I have developed: Cycle 5 Slider CSS.web.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks a mil Acorn, that worked great.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Brilliant Acorn!

Acorn, I am new here and I am also new with xara 10. I used wow slider with xara 7 few year back but slide show worked on some browsers and failed in some like I.E and firefox. I started using 10 to take advantage of xara inbuilt slide shows, I am using cycle 5 but the black bar is too large. I used your cycle 5 slider css.web to hide the black bar. Now my question is how to insert my pictures to your slider? When I double click your slider it takes me to cycle 5 back to square 1 with same old slider.

Quote Originally Posted by archana View Post
    Acorn, I am new here and I am also new with xara 10. I used wow slider with xara 7 few year back but slide show worked on some browsers and failed in some like I.E and firefox. I started using 10 to take advantage of xara inbuilt slide shows, I am using cycle 5 but the black bar is too large. I used your cycle 5 slider css.web to hide the black bar. Now my question is how to insert my pictures to your slider? When I double click your slider it takes me to cycle 5 back to square 1 with same old slider.

Please ignore my request. It worked like a charm. Thanks a lot Acorn.

Quote Originally Posted by archana View Post
    Please ignore my request. It worked like a charm. Thanks a lot Acorn.
    No problem, there is a lot to learn initially but after a while it does become second nature.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat