Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Bitmap Gallery Scroll

Not sure if there is a reason for this but I've noticed if you drag an image onto another image from the bitmap gallery the gallery scrolls back to a previous position instead of staying where you dragged the image from. It kinda disorientates you and you have to scroll back to where you were to grab the next image. But if you just drag straight onto the page it stays in position where you just dragged from, I find this better especially if you are replacing a few images in a row.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Bitmap Gallery Scroll

I agree. It seems it is centring the Bitmap Gallery on the image that has been replaced.
    Perhaps it is to allow for a quick undo, but that's what Ctrl-Z's for.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat