Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Sharing pages and linking social media

The new rave is having share buttons! I want to have them too!! I have some on our page that I coded myself, but I love that "sharing is knowledge" font with the arrow. Anyone know what font that is or how I can recreate it?

I know that Shareaholics has the div code for it but it won't work on my home page. It will work on my last page but not my home page. I can't figure out why. If you can figure that out, I could just do that. (Although they like using their social media handles in everything...) Even if someone shows me how to write out the font, I would still like to know how to fix the div code to work on my page, since I may need the knowledge in the future.

Also, how do you create hover share or find us on (social media) icons? The codes that I see, like on shareaholics or on other such sites do not seem to work. I made a place holder, named it, added the code to the placeholder, and added the main code to the page. This has been bothering me for a while, so please help me!!

Default Re: Sharing pages and linking social media

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Not exactly a new rave, but I quibble.

You can always Poke me if you want Gary
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Try this "addthis.com" get the code for social medias you want users to share.

That's not exactly what I am looking for but I appreciate the replies. On many websites and blogs, they have a "sharing is caring" or "sharing is knowledge" or "sharing is sexy" is a scribbly text with an arrow that points back to several social media buttons. Shareaholics has a way to add this to blogs. I did this to my Blogspot. However, I can't do this to my site. For some reason, I can't figure out how to get the code to work. I couldn't understand how to get the code on "addthis" to work either, although I don't care for theirs as much because they do not have the scribbly text and arrow. I do like the side, hover buttons they have. Apparently "xara . com" uses them for a "follow us on" deal (I asked). I tried to see how to recreate it, but didn't see an option.

So, does anyone know how to make the add this or shareaholics coding work on Xara? Or know that cool font so I can add it myself?