Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default NavBar copy/replacement

Is there any way to copy navbar links from an old navbar design to a new one? I looked up "Drag & drop NavBar replacement" from the design gallery and that works great but I want to use my own nav bar design. I tried adding it to the design gallery and then drag and drop from there but that doesn't seem to work.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: NavBar copy/replacement

Really good point. I wonder if there is something that Xara adds to the Designs Gallery contents to permit the drag and drop replacement of the nav bar buttons.

Maybe one of the Xara people can answer this. It would certainly be a time saver when doing a site makeover.

Default Re: NavBar copy/replacement

Yeah it would be a major time saver. I've just got on with it and done a manual copy and paste from one to the other but you have to keep opening and closing the navbar dialog box for each navbar and copy/paste each name and each link one at a time.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.