Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A couple questions about Designer 10 Premium

I downloaded a trial version of Web Designer 10 premium and I'm starting to make variants of pages. I'm excited about this new feature

So I see in the instructions that the same elements on the main page are on the variant versions of the pages although we can crop and reduce. Is there a way to take an item OFF the smaller variant without taking it off the larger one?

Also, When I "preview web page", only the main variant comes up. How do I see the mobile variant?

Oh! and while I'm here - One general question I've had for a long time. Is there a way to have elements on TOP of a Wow slider? It's been nice to have slideshows on the websites, but it would be nice if I could place a logo over the top of it in the corner.

Thanks so much. This is awesome.
    Last edited by Poouster; 11 August 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Default Re: A couple questions about Designer 10 Premium

I've not play with the variants that much but if a delete deletes from everywhere then move the item off the background area into the margins.

To see the mobile variant, make your browser window smaller, it will then switch.

You page is rendered with items stacked so a logo would be placed above the Wow Slider readily. You simply drag the logo in the Page and Layer Gallery to be above the Wow Slider placeholder.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: A couple questions about Designer 10 Premium

Yes, you can remove items from variant pages, but you might need to unlink them from the main page to do it.