Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: print business card

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    A business card should showcase the business in a professional light. While Xara is certainly capable of producing top quality artwork, I have yet to see an Avery type thin perforated business card look
    any near the quality that could be obtained from a printshop using either digital or offset equipment. When you consider the cost of the Avery stock and the time in producing your own it is unlikely that you will save any money by doing so.
    agreed.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Could not agree with you more. But...the thing is..... I made a sort of ´mock´ businesscard. My husband is very fanatic in all his watersports, like kite surfing, windsurfing and paddling with his kayak on open sea. Lately people asked him to show and teach them how to make an eskimoroll, which he did. That´s why I made him a couple (8) of these cards. It gave me a great opportunity to play and learn. He does not want to set up a business and he does his teaching for free because he loves to teach people how great it feels when being on the open sea and hear the seabirds cry.

If however I make business cards which are for real than I will absolutely be as professional about it as I can be. Afterall....I am working with a professional software program :-) Thanks for your concern though!

A business card is a great project for learning Xara, and I am sure you have learned a great deal from this project.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and I hope we have been able to offer some useful advice.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Hope to learn much more from this wonderful forum