Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Tutorial: How to Create an astonishing eyes effect using Photoshop

I was talking to Mike, not you Ps maniac, there is no need to come all defensive, either of you - just asking; like I would ask what relevance a photoshop solution had in a xara forum

no relevance says Mike, so my question is answered, thank you
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Ps maniac View Post
    Dear mike, I wasn't talking about you, it's the one who said that this topic is irrelevent
    I believe handrawn was referring to myself in that I used another application to demonstrate your technique. This section being about PhotoShop and not Xara Designer Pro, which is what I used. He was writing that I shouldn't have posted in the first place when using a different software.

Take care, Mike
    IP

BTW, Ps maniac,

I was being rude in the sense that your original post was your first post and I didn't welcome you. So welcome.

Generally we are a bunch of people who love to learn and help each other. Some of us that have been around a bit longer poke at each other sometimes is all. handrawn was right to point out that I was posting about other software in this section.

Take care, Mike
    IP

we cross posted...

I was wondering why you did it MIke is all; photoshop solutions in a xara forum might raise eyebrows, but it's not for me to say one way or the other apart from it being off topic, but we all do that - like I said, just asking

edit - we double cross posted
    Last edited by handrawn; 02 August 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: typo
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Gee Mike I don't know anyone that pokes other people, do you? OK OK, I poke at Rik and anyone else I can, Rik especially.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

Rik? who's Rik? - oh damn now I'm off topic ...
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Rik? who's Rik?
    Got me. Some British Guy I think. Anyway we better be careful or Rik might just get Mr. Whatshisname after us.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

@Ps maniac - as Mike said, welcome, and thanks for the tutorial, and sorry for leading your thread astray by my ambiguous use of that most ambiguous of languages, English
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

I'm terribly sorry, it was a stupid misunderstanding
    IP

I should have been clearer, no worries;

we all get mixed up on forums every now and then... and even Mike and I, we both speak English, but he is from US and I am from Yorkshire, which is in England, and often we will get the wrong impresion because although we use the same language we use it differently, and the inferences are not always the same [that is the bits left unsaid, but understood]
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP