Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Youtube Tutorial: How to Create an astonishing eyes effect using Photoshop

Hello everyone, I made this tutorial to show you an easy way to add an amazing effect on eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Egy...m-upload_owner
    IP

Default Re: Tutorial: How to Create an astonishing eyes effect using Photoshop

If you do any more please post here cos that was an OK look for the photo.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

Interesting. Even though I don't use Photoshop there are some techniques there which should prove useful. Thank you for sharing. Well done.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

Quite easy to do in XDP as well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-001765.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	103127

Linear fill, Simple, Alt Rainbow. Transparency is Stained Glass type, 0%

Mike
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Quite easy to do in XDP as well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-001765.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	103127

Linear fill, Simple, Alt Rainbow. Transparency is Stained Glass type, 0%

Mike
    I thought it would be Mike. Good job on your part by-the-way.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

but what relevance does it have to a photoshop forum.....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

If you don't like it why you read it, I can see your low class manners
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    but what relevance does it have to a photoshop forum.....
    None at all, assuming you are responding to my post. If ya had quoted me in some form or shape I would have actually known, though.

I think you have seen most of my posts here in the Adobe section. I usually stick to the application of the topic/section. If you don't like what I posted, request it to be moved. Otherwise...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Ps maniac View Post
    If you don't like it why you read it, I can see your low class manners
    Again, no idea for certain which of us you are responding to without quoting or mention the user name. I'll assume it's me.

I liked your tut. Clear, doesn't muddle around like so many YouTube tuts do.

In fact, I pretty much only replicate those techniques I like. That I chose to replicate yours means I liked it and thought it worth the time to do. That I chose to redo it in another application shouldn't bother anybody, least of all you. That is, if your goal is to teach someone a technique. It is a technique that I wouldn't have thought of on my own and can already think of its application in my work. You taught, I learned.

Best regards, Mike
    IP

Thumbs up Re: Tutorial: How to Create an astonishing eyes effect using Photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Again, no idea for certain which of us you are responding to without quoting or mention the user name. I'll assume it's me.

I liked your tut. Clear, doesn't muddle around like so many YouTube tuts do.

In fact, I pretty much only replicate those techniques I like. That I chose to replicate yours means I liked it and thought it worth the time to do. That I chose to redo it in another application shouldn't bother anybody, least of all you. That is, if your goal is to teach someone a technique. It is a technique that I wouldn't have thought of on my own and can already think of its application in my work. You taught, I learned.

Best regards, Mike
    Dear mike, I wasn't talking about you, it's the one who said that this topic is irrelevent
    IP