Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default HayFace taking advantage of Magix free hosting (for a while)

Hullo Folks,

I have upgraded my personal website for about the tenth time (this time using an old existing version from about 2007 and updating it) and taken advantage of Magix free hosting (for a while).

I'm not sure why I do 'HayFace'. I don't want to sell anything, I'm not really that vain, and I don't get many visitors but I've always had a 'HayFace' website. I think I have a very strange personality trait when it comes to websites.

Anyhoo there is a lot more work to do but here is the latest incarnation:

http://davidstrover.magix.net/public/

On Chrome on my laptop the 'Blogger' iframe takes ages to load up (we do have a very poor Broadband supply in Swindon, UK) I was wondering if it is the same for anyone else and if it is, any ideas how I can best incorporate my rather poor and rarely updated blather that I keep on Blogger?

Many thanks
    David

Default Re: HayFace taking advantage of Magix free hosting (for a while)

Sorry for the delay David. Posts in this forum are moderated until one of us gets around to approving them.

No problem Gary, you are not here at my beck and call...

Couple of seconds here - latest Chrome. Though I'm only about 300 yards from the exchange
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

David, it's fine as I didn't close the site before it completed, being rather impatient with slow downloads.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat