Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Help with inserting PHP in web page

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Anna, I've found that the table widget works from Xara Designer Pro 9X but not XWD10P, which is annoying.
    Dynamic Table.xar works from XDP9X but not XWD10P.

I hope this doesn't put you off.
    I'll need to review the difference of the applications.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorry for the delay; it's back up now. http://www.angelchild.com/AngelChildXara/legacies.php

One thing I noticed is that you can't change the number of records you see as it truncates. But, I think maybe the rest is working right?
    Anna

Hi Acorn,

Thanks for your efforts. I have Designer 8, and it seems to work ... I think, unless I'm missing something. I just need to figure out next steps to get it to work for my data.

Anna

Anna, it looks fine on your site.
    You'll probably have to make the Placeholder height fit your page.
    The site has lots of settings for switching on and off aspects of the table so refer to their examples.

Obviously you'll have a manual overhead if you keep the data within the application placeholder but if you are updating weekly,say, that might not be too troublesome.
    I am sure your PHP developer will be able to provide a suitable connection to your server data.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for your help Acorn and Egg. I'll do some reading. This looks a lot better than what I had planned; now to figure out the customization for my application.

Kindest regards,
    Anna