Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website Design Background Question

I am creating a website in xara pro designer x9, and am wondering how to get the pasteboard background to tile correctly within xara itself. Any ideas?

An example of what I do NOT want it to do is on this page :

http://itembundle.com/services.htm#.U8SCLbGem-U

If you scroll down, you see white lines...

Thanks!

Default Re: Website Design Background Question

First off, you don't need the whole texture strip you are using. This should work just as well and keep the file size smaller.

How have you set up your pages? It looks like you are doing a Supersite with vertical scrolling, but that is not a feature of DPX9.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Fixed - Thanks for the help!

Used the texture you uploaded, and just selected "Use as Pasteboard Background". I thin that the image that I had was not close enough to the bottom of the page, leaving the white bar stripes.

I'm not sure if the size of the tile would create the white stripe or not.

I checked the pixel size of your texture image because sometimes if an image is not in exact pixel amounts, you will get a whitish area around the outside caused when the image is anti-aliased to the page background color. But your image was good.

I create repeating patterns for my stereograms (also many of the repeating Website Backgrounds in the Designs Gallery), so I figured at the very least you could cut down on the load time by using a smaller texture image.