Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Stretch with page image on Pasteboard Background not working on Android

I am trying to build a site with Web Designer 10 premium with an image as the browser (pasteboard background) background. It works on the desktop browsers just fine, but the image does not fill the background on any android device. I haven't tried it on any iOS device yet, but I'm still looking into it. Any help would be great, Thanks...

Default Re: Stretch with page image on Pasteboard Background not working on Android

Can you give us a link?

Default Re: Stretch with page image on Pasteboard Background not working on Android

I believe I found out what the problem was. I wasn't thinking about the vertical orientation of the screen on the phone or tablet, and the background image wasn't designed as a vertical picture. That's why it's not stretching the length of the screen, only the width. BUT if you turn the phone to the side where the screen is longer (landscape), it works. I've decided to use a variant version on both phone and tablet versions to fix the problem. Thank you for your help.

Happy to help.