Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Seeking Graphics Designer

Looking for an experienced graphics designer for a well-known 100% non-profit website. We are looking to re-design our website in the near future.

I am also currently looking for a PHP programmer to write a custom text import script for vBulletin 4.2.

If they would also be interested in customizing the built-in vBulletin CMS into the current website design that would be great as well.

Feel free to contact us via PM if you are interested!

Thank you!

Default Re: Seeking Graphics Designer

Welcome to TalkGraphics

New members are not permitted PMs for something like their first 15-20 posts. And links from new members are not accepted either. Which makes it hard for you to get responses.

Let's do this, if you can post the name of the site, e.g. oursite.org but without the www. Then members can add that if necessary.

And if you want you can post an e-mail address, but this is also a good way to get spam.

Hello,

I sent you PM with quotation please check and let me know if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by GSCentral View Post
    Looking for an experienced graphics designer for a well-known 100% non-profit website. We are looking to re-design our website in the near future.

I am also currently looking for a PHP programmer to write a custom text import script for vBulletin 4.2.

If they would also be interested in customizing the built-in vBulletin CMS into the current website design that would be great as well.

Feel free to contact us via PM if you are interested!

Thank you!

Please read the post above yours Hudafaeq Also, the OP didn't respond to Gary's post - over 18 months ago - so they may well not be visiting anymore
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

What graphic designing work do you need on your website? let me know I will do this JOB

Posted 16 October 2013 - Almost one year ago. I think by now they have found a designer.

I am graphic/ web designer. You can pm me if you need help

I am a good web and graphic designer working for adwebstudio if you looking for help contact me right away or pm me

diyaldin - GSCentral posted this in February of 2013. As far as I know, GS has not been back to TG since then.

While it is good to know you are available for assignments, you are a bit behind on the calendar. About 20 months late for the assignment.

I have a good experience in graphic designing hire me please I will work for you full time