Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Flood Filling an Imported Vector Line?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Or if the two points are one on top of the other, select the last point, and press Enter which will automatically close the shape.

Thanks Gary, much appreciated. You guys rock!

How's the weather down in NM? I'm in Minnesota, just had my linksys wireless router get knocked out by lightning. bummer, could have been much worse damage, however. Had unplugged most everything else just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Or if the two points are one on top of the other, select the last point, and press Enter which will automatically close the shape.
    Actually, it can be either the first or last node. But yeppers, forgot about that one.

How's the weather down in NM? I'm in Minnesota, just had my linksys wireless router get knocked out by lightning. bummer, could have been much worse damage, however. Had unplugged most everything else just in time.
    Ouch!

Hot and dry down here though so far not too hot. 97 today which is getting warm. Could be worse. We could be in Arizona.

NM and MN a dyslexic's nightmare.

Mike I was keying that info in as my wife was dragging me out the door to attend a wedding we were going to. Yes, it can be either the first or last control point.