Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm amazed how well WebStyle 4 integrates with FrontPage 2003 (altough there are still minor issues)but I'm wondering this.

WebStyle recommends that you backup your projects on a regualar basis because if you don't and something hapens to your WS4 site your starting over again from scratch.

Like I said webstyle 4 integrates so well with FP 2003 that it's almost incedible but there's one thing missing, so here goes.

I love FrontPage becauseI can easily make changes to the site any wher ein the workld I want and I can publish the remote site bacl onto my local drive if my compuer crashes.

This is the problem --- when you create a site using WebStyle4 and Front Page 2003 and your sytem crashes you can publish the site back to your local host (your computer) but you won't be able to edit the WebStyle template. So you better hope this never happens.

My quuestion to WebStyle 4 is --- are you coming out with a fix for this?

It sure would be an asset to your software.

Please reply.
    Thanks

I'm amazed how well WebStyle 4 integrates with FrontPage 2003 (altough there are still minor issues)but I'm wondering this.

WebStyle recommends that you backup your projects on a regualar basis because if you don't and something hapens to your WS4 site your starting over again from scratch.

Like I said webstyle 4 integrates so well with FP 2003 that it's almost incedible but there's one thing missing, so here goes.

I love FrontPage becauseI can easily make changes to the site any wher ein the workld I want and I can publish the remote site bacl onto my local drive if my compuer crashes.

This is the problem --- when you create a site using WebStyle4 and Front Page 2003 and your sytem crashes you can publish the site back to your local host (your computer) but you won't be able to edit the WebStyle template. So you better hope this never happens.

My quuestion to WebStyle 4 is --- are you coming out with a fix for this?

It sure would be an asset to your software.

Please reply.
    Thanks

Thank you for your feedback Chickenman. Many updates that appear in our software are from users' feedback, so we always welcome ideas.

I will pass on your thoughts to our technical team.

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.