Just installed Web Designer 10 Premium and was disappointed to find that the mouse wheel scroll and pan has some kind of speed sensitive acceleration. Not only does it add acceleration, but it also scrolls more slowly than normal at low speeds: in fact it scrolls 1-line-per-click regardless of the setting in Windows Control Panel.

I really, really don't want this. I want the wheel scrolling to observe the system-wide setting in my mouse driver (Mouse Properties in Control Panel). It spoils my enjoyment of this great product.

Please provide an option to disable the scroll wheel acceleration built into WB10, so that it will observe the system-wide settings instead. (Make it a registry edit, if you don't want to complicate the Settings UI any more.)

Xara Support have confirmed that WB10 does override the system-wide scroll setting but that it isn't currently possible to stop that behaviour. See [XOL #XIO-316-75516]: Mouse scroll accelerates for more details.

Meanwhile, does anybody - inside or outside of Xara - know of a hack so I can stop this incredibly annoying behaviour until Xara make it optional?

Thanks!

Steve