Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Help! Resolution Issues

Im in way over my head and need advice on what to do. I was asked to make this design for a friends car (half car vinyl) I had no idea how to do it but felt like I could I have experience with photoshop cs so I felt good. I made the design on a 1000x800 per side of the car at 72pixels per inch. You probably already know where Im going with this.... So when I sent my design to the print company they said it wasnt at a high enough resolution so now what do I do? I have heard converting to vector files works but am clueless on how to do it. Im embarrassed to have worked in photoshop for so long and know so little about how this works with the whole scaling thing as well as my lack of time with Illustrator.

He has a deadline with photoshoot in a week and I think Im totally screwed. I need help.

Heres one side of the design in jpg just for the upload. What does everyone think Im figuring all is lost and I need to start over from scratch. This was over 70 layers and I took over 20 hours making it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	316CarDesignRightSideLarge.jpg 
Views:	802 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	102508  
    IP