Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Adobe Ink & Slide on sale.

they do look interesting, but like the others too expensive for me, and as I have an Android tablet not an Ipad I'm out of luck anyway. I will just keep dreaming of a Xara vector app for Android
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Adobe Ink & Slide on sale.

I have found Jon for me that taking a picture flattens the textures and colours and like you it is the spontaneity of drawing I like which gives me pleasure. I tried Inkpad which was OK but I prefer Sketchbook Pro and Adobe Ideas, maybe Paper by 53 as well, these are the ones installed on my iPad. I still don't like using my finger as a drawing tool give me a pencil shaped thing and I am happy. Frances SketchBook Pro and Express are available for the Android tablet, the Pro ver. cost in UK £3.41 and the Express ver. is free. You get a 30 day trial for free and just over $6 can. seems not a large price to pay for a paint/vector programme.
    Design is thinking made visual.