Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default June 2014 Giveaway - The Forecast is for Lots and Lots of Clouds!

June 2014 Giveaway
    The Forecast is for Lots and Lots of Clouds!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top-page-bullboard-for-clouds.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	102434

This month’s Giveaway is absolutely stratospheric. In fact, you’ll be in 7th Heaven with 7 high resolution PNG images with transparency of all sort of clouds. As bitmaps, you can brighten them, make the more transparent, use the Contone feature on the Color Editor to make alien clouds, or just use them as is to complete an outdoor scene. Mix and match, too! Read more...and then show us some atmosphere here.
    Last edited by Barbara B; 18 June 2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: formatting
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: June 2014 Giveaway - The Forecast is for Lots and Lots of Clouds!

Those cloud pictures were great and I had a laugh at what I did when I imposed a picture of an airplane against it after using the photograph tool on XPGD7.
    But for some reason I can't upload it.

Default Re: June 2014 Giveaway - The Forecast is for Lots and Lots of Clouds!

You cannot upload a native *.xar file and have it viewable on the forum pages.

You need to export it (File>Export), and try JPEG as the file format. Once that is done, you click Reply and then Go Advanced at the bottom of the post area you're typing in. Then scroll down a little and there's a Manage Attachments button. You click it, the File Upload Manager window appears, sometimes behind the thread page so you might need to toggle windows—then click Add Files>Browse, choose your JPEG file, when you're back in the File Upload Manager you click "Upload", and then by default the jpeg will be inserted inline (in your post), you click Done, end of deal.

I should make this a sticky note!

My Best,

Gary