I've had some awesome apartment mates down in Mexico City, Mexico from Canada, right as NAFTA was going into effect and we were exploring our Southern neighbor (while I tried my best to help it reach its democracy potential through campaign finance reform, which worked swimmingly well I'm delighted to see). Those were the days! :-) If only the drug cartels hadn't managed to set up shop after being successfully run out of Colombia. I maintain hope. Anyhow, great to meet you Angelize! :-)

Do you believe Web Designer 10 can actually function? Earlier today I canceled my purchase of it (but that hasn't been processed by Xara yet). But if it can actually work, then I'm all for using it because of you folks and our spirited & meaningful interactions. I don't seek freebies though but it would be a shame to see the dozens and dozens of hours that I've spent trying to learn this software go down the drain. I'm actually a terrific customer when I'm not feeling substantially cheated. Right now I've got a legal client that really needs for me to get the website going (as I can easily prove). It's sad that I've thus far not succeeded. They're really nice folks. Maybe because they know I work late hours when needed, 7 days a week, so that folks won't feel abandoned. Xara is soooo lucky to have you loyalists out there. I'm amazed. Perhaps Xara software isn't the ripoff that I'd feared. Their 3D logo designer has worked well for me over the years. Your sincere feedback would be much appreciated, although I sense that I know what the answer is or you'd not be volunteering here... Hmm...