Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problems with variant and page size

I finally downloaded 10 Premium today, but I am having massive problems with it.
    Firstly, it won't let me create a variant, each time I get the error message "Internal Program Error 1620.k.No.AR". I figured the reason might be that the width of my website is actually far beyond the usual 760px. I then reduced all pages to 760. I could create the variant, but it messed up the main site:

I have different pasteboard backgrounds on the original site, but after changing the page size all pasteboard backgrounds are the same. Not sure if this can be changed, I am giving up after an afternoon of trying.
    Also, I cannot have different page lenghts any more. Any changes to page length applies now to all pages. This is very confusing and extremely frustrating.

I will give it another shot, but maybe just stick with version 9 until all problems are sorted.

Default Re: Problems with variant and page size

Well, I got the page size sorted, forgot to hit "apply" in between, duh! That gives me hope to solve the problem of the pasteboard background. Any help is appreciated though...

When in doubt, Hit APPLY.

moved this posst
    Last edited by designermary; 09 July 2014 at 10:39 PM.