Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website Appearance in iPhone problem

I have a website created in Pro X9. It appears fine in desk and laptop displays but on my iPhone 5 I loose the first quarter of the page on the left. This by itself is bad enough, but I loose the home button on the Nav bar.
    Can anybody help??

Thank you, Jeremy

Default Re: Website Appearance in iPhone problem

Are you still using Designer 6 as it shows in your profile?

Hi Gary. I am having exactly the same problem as Jeremy with sites that I have made in D9Premium that I have opened in D10Premium and then uploaded to the net. All the sites are being cut off on the left hand side on my iphone, but not on my friends Blackberry. Any clues ye-who-knows-all?
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Hi Jeremy. I solved the problem on my websites that were being cutoff in Version 10. Each site had a nav bar that slightly extended past the boundary of the page background (by about 1mm). In WD9 premium, this did not seem to be a problem as all the sites displayed well on phones and tablets etc. However, it does seem to be a problem in WD10P, so once I reduced the scale of all nav bars the sites now display correctly. I noticed you are using 9, so perhaps your problem is not the same as mine as it should work in your version even if there are slight overlaps off the page background. One of the sites did not have an overlapping nav bar but it did have a favicon on the pasteboard background that did not present a problem in earlier versions but which did in V10, so I deleted the favicon and now the site displays on phones as it should. Cheers, Abi
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'