Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default internal program error 1143.k.st.es in Xara Web Designer 10 Premium

Xara Web Designer 10 Premium bought yesterday!
    today, after a long day working on it i had an "internal program error 1143.k.st.es", I can't save my work and the file saved in the folder disappears!
    how can i solve the problem??
    thank you!

Default Re: internal program error 1143.k.st.es in Xara Web Designer 10 Premium

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Try this. Close the program, then right click on the program icon and select Run as Administrator. You only need to do this once. It will either solve this issue or it won't. Please let us know one way or the other.

Also, did this happen right from the first or later in the process? Sometimes if you don't save your work often, your system resources get gobbled up and the program can become unstable.

If you can't find any of your files as well, it may be worth having a look in the File > Open Recent > Backups folder to see if there is a recent backup.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks
    Rob

I've had this problem with ver 9 Prem and low memory. I had no problems setting up the site, adding photo's and now gone to update and keep getting errors. Tried login as administrator and get the same. If there is a fix for this that would be awesome or I'll have to use something else :-(

Hi,

Are you running V9 Premium on a 32 or 64 bit machine?

Can you try going to Utilities > Optimize all images > Optimize, then close and re-open Xara then try publishing, does that work?

Thanks
    Rob

I tried to delete all the "cloud gallery 2" and replace with "butterfly photo pop-up" but I did not export the file. so I deleted everything and I simply put the picture with a shadow but I was not exported anyway, I tried to optimize picture and I had the same result with the message "out of memory". The website is a small shop and I need to put the photos. how can I do??

same error, but I'm in Web Designer 9 premium, working away for several hours, tried to save and got the error. Tried running as administrator. Tried opening from File > Open Recent > Backups folder, I can see an appropriately time stamped file, but when I try to open it I get "An unknown PNG error occurred". Please help!

1. How big is the file?
    2. 32 bit or 64 bit OS?

If I remember correctly, I'd get this with WD9 on a 32 bit machine when the file had a LOT of photos and the file size got up around 33/35MB (or maybe it was 43 to 45MB???; too many years ago!). ALSO - watch the size of photos - - - these can make for huge file sizes and eat up memory on a 32 bit machine. PNG files can be a lot larger than a JPG, so be careful with these and their size. As previously mentioned, optimize your photos and save.

TIP - save FREQUENTLY. Here's a suggestion/technique - Use a different file name such as "ABC_WEBSITE_2015-12-18_V001" and each time you go to save, increment the "v001" to "v002", etc. When you go back to work on this website on another day, change both the date and reset the version to "v000" which means this is a new day, and v000 means it is a direct copy from the previous day, and no changes as yet have been made. This helps recover with very minimal loss when something goes wrong. Periodically you can purge the unnecessary versions.