Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Xara Web Premium 10 RUINED My Clients Website!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
    OK... I think I may be making headway with this. Check it out now and see what you think... http://ntunemusic.com

I have checked it out all the way down to my iPod Touch and it seems to be working and looking OK. I would still rather have some sort of option to have the navigation work better. I have a vertical navbar on the side that I wish would work the way I'm expecting in a responsive design. Hopefully you know what I mean by that. In a true responsive design, the navigation takes on a completely different form than what I'm seeing on this site.

Please, share your thoughts and ideas. I am open to suggestions. Of course, the client has to like it first and foremost and may not be as open to changes.

Thanks
    Looked at your site and it's working fine for me...

On my desktop I'm having problems on your site with the scroll bars. They won't scroll" Mouse wheel will however.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hello Egg... yeah I'm not sure why the scrollbar isn't working. I have noticed the same thing. I'm still tweaking with this site off and on, but at least now I believe I have the mobile variant working and the client is happy.