Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Version 10 64 bit programs 3rd Party plugins support

With the release of WD 10 premium one interesting new feature is the fact that the 64 bit version has support for 3rd party plug ins and has all the Magix plug ins. There do seem to be some issues though. So I thought that this thread might be useful for discussions about what works and what doesn't. If you have a plug in that doesn't work in the 64 bit WD10p please list it here along with a brief description of the problem and information about your system. also include a link to the plug in home page.

For example: Filter Forge 4 program hangs and locks on redraw if the effect is not locked. My system is windows 7 home premium

The more information we can gather here the better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

Default Re: Version 10 64 bit programs 3rd Party plugins support

I am finding that I cannot get Twitter or Disqus widget code to display in my sites.

The widgets display fine in WD10 itself (I have Re-generate placeholder image automatically' checked in the Placeholder tab), but refuse to appear in any browser.

The Twitter widget displays BRIEFLY in a browser, but then disappear. I have tried arranging them to the front etc...

Facebook widget works fine.

All these worked fine in WD9...
    IP

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Version 10 64 bit programs 3rd Party plugins support

Hi Ian this thread is for photoshop plugins that can be applied to a photo or vector shapes. for widgets you will get the best support in the Xara web design forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP