Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: MP4 TO FLASH

Default MP4 TO FLASH

HI EVERYONE
    I am not sure if this topic has been discussed previously ( as I am new new and its impossible to read every thread). Is there anyway to turn my Mp4 to Flash on here or lead me to a site that does not have malware attached. I don't want to run a exe.file to convert from a unknown or unproven site.
    Much Gratitude,
    Billy

Default Re: MP4 TO FLASH

Welcome to TalkGraphics Billy

Try a Google search for MP4 to Flash Converter. I am sure there are quite a few utilities out there than can convert files from one format to another.

One word of caution though. A lot of Free utilities such as this come with extra programs that they install without asking permission.

I use Freemake - http://www.freemake.com/ - no malware when I got it but I've had it a while. Use Custom Installation to be sure
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thank you for your responses. I did find a good company.------ All companies required a download with a .exe file. All turned out well. I am now working on the flash player.
    My page auto plays without any pause, play buttons etc...
    I am familiar with building a site, but its been a long time.Relearning everything! .
    I am seeking out a way to add the flash player to the site (prefer vimeo) but i haven't reviewed all the help files "yet". Will be back if I get stuck...Much Gratitude! -Billy-