Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to restore default selections for New?

In working with templates, I've managed to lose the default selections when creating a New Xara file. My selections now seem to be only files that I've recently worked with.

How do I restore the defaults? (those shown in the attachment)

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lost Default Selections.png 
Views:	148 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	101763  

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: How to restore default selections for New?

Hi Contours,

I created this tutorial several versions ago but the same concept should still work just fine.

By the way, I make lots of tutorial videos on YouTube. If you want to find them they are located at: https://www.youtube.com/user/NarrenzunftKalbach

Regards,
    Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Thank you, Eric.

I see what the problem is (for me). I had stored a test template on one of my working directories ... and Xara decided that should be the new default directory. It was showing me that directory's files as choices.

I stored my template on Xara's template directory (under \Programs\Xara) and now everything's back to normal. I would think that having a designated Master Template Directory would be better than "last used directory", but I suppose others use these features in more advanced ways.

I appreciate the help.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

You are most welcome, sir.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.