Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Draw10 update??

Does anyone know if Corel plans to release SP1 for CorelDRAW10? I tried using Draw/PP 10 and soon uninstalled it because I got tired of it crashing and the annoying bugs. If anyone has heard anything, let me know. Thanks!

A witty saying proves nothing, but saying something pointless gets
    people's attention.
    IP

Does anyone know if Corel plans to release SP1 for CorelDRAW10? I tried using Draw/PP 10 and soon uninstalled it because I got tired of it crashing and the annoying bugs. If anyone has heard anything, let me know. Thanks!

A witty saying proves nothing, but saying something pointless gets
    people's attention.
    IP

I believe its being tested now. Not sure when it will be released, however. Keep your fingers crossed.
    IP

John is correct the service pack is in release candidate stage a few testers under non disclosure agreements have it according to a post by a Corel employee,in the newsgroups yesterday, so assuming there are no problems it should be out very soon.

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Main reason of crashing is its new Live Preview and some video card drivers. Many has solve the problem by updating their video driver to its latest versions.

Today, I received Corel Newsletter, and it read.

Coming Soon: CorelDRAW® 10 Graphics Suite Service Pack 1!

Stay tuned to Corel.com this month for the free download of CorelDRAW 10 Service Pack 1 (English). Service Pack 1 will include several enhancements requested by users, including improvements to opening dockers, outline width controls, bitmap effects and general performance issues. Service Packs for German and Italian versions of CorelDRAW 10 are slated for release in early summer 2001.
    IP