Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Navigation Bar

Default Navigation Bar

Hello everyone hopefully someone can help me in this matter. I'm looking to make a website with a navigation bar in English but would like to do it in French to. Is it possible to do that. And have them on the same website but when you looking at the French side you don't see the English navigation bar and the opposite for the English side.

thank for anyone help and reading my post.
    Jacques

Default Re: Navigation Bar

Jacques, the simplest Xara way is to have two design files, one for French, the other for English.
    Publish the first to a ...fr/ sub-folder and the second to an .../en/ sub-folder.
    In the french site save an UK flag button that links to the English page version and a French flag in the English site that goes to the French page.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Add two small flag icons to the home page, one of the USA or UK flag and one of the French flag and then link to the appropriate site.

See this page for instructions on creating multiple websites http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/wo...kbook%201.html

Thank you so much it make so much more sense now. It is so logical almost stupid on my part trying to figure out something that jump into your face. Sometime you don't see it unless someone guide you in the right direction
    Well again Thank you.
    Love this forum.

Glad it worked out for you.

Thank you again it did work