Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thanks guys, happy you got a kick out of it.

John,

Is your latest "Joker" supposed to be some sort of response to your: "You should really just pick on your own leaders..." comment to Egg? I'm not sure how a cartoon of a Mountie and a guy with a tooth missing comes in to the whole thing?

As for MY "leaders" - I don't have any. I'm not part of any clan, and don't have any party affiliations. I don't discriminate - I think all politicians and terrorists (regardless of nationality) are scum sucking slime.

As for Bush - he get picked on a lot for the same reasons you see chimp posters, and not those of Koalas, some mammals are goofy to start with, which makes them easier to spice up.

Too make you feel better. Here's an older picture from the Charles and Camilla wedding: http://www.ristoklint.com/picture-ga...la-wedding.htm

Hi Risto,

I have no idea who runs Canada, and the best known Canadian political figure has to be Dudley. The other is the un-official portrait of da queen, without her partial. (Or Harpo Marx... they kinda look the same)

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

All,

Ok. Enough with the politics. Don't you know that it is impolite to talk about religion or politics? You never know who you will offend. Besides, all of this is way off topic. If anyone wants to publish artwork in the spirit of this challenge, it is very welcome.

Why do these things always seem to turn into pissing matches?

I'm adding my latest, inspired by Judi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joker04.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	19356  
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

"Why do these things always seem to turn into pissing matches?" - Eric

It is always more fun if your art can get a rise out of someone. If it "pushes" a button it is even more fun. I have pushed so many buttons around here, that when others find my button it is hard not to push it. I know it is all in fun.

I just was seeing if I could push a button or two myself... Do not want it to get into an arms race tho... those are no fun at all.

Name:	1upload.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	7051  

Mo Jokers...

Name:	1upload.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	12705