Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default HTML5 Output for Animations

Hi All,

This is the first time I post in this forum. I had been reading Talkgraphics for the past years but never posted. I am not a graphic designer, but I enjoy media manipulation using Photoshop, Xara and Xara3D. My first version of Xara was Corel Xara and had been upgrading it since. I use these tools mostly to create resources for application programming and Web Sites.

One thing that I feel is out of date are output files from both Xara 3D maker and Designer Pro. Animations created are getting more difficult to integrate these days into my projects as tablets (iDevices) and Android devices don't support Flash. It will be nice to see support for HTML5 animations in future versions of 3D Maker and Xara. Any thoughts on this?

D10

Default Re: HTML5 Output for Animations

Welcome to TalkGraphics D10

I have moved your post to the Dear Xara forum which is for bug reports and feature requests.

I agree with you on this request.

There are many third party applications that can create non-Flash slide shows, and most of the photo slideshow and photo widgets in the Designs Gallery are non-Flash. But some kind of vector animation capability that is based on HTML5 would be a great addition.

Default Re: HTML5 Output for Animations

Agreed. I was just going to ask for this.

+1.
    Sheff
    My Site