Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Theres a posting from xara support at http://talkgraphics.com/groupee/foru...6&m=2251958286 the post contains a link to a diagnostic tool and requests some other information. This posting would also be relevant to menu maker.

Thanks

Ok...maybe I've not had enough coffee this morning or I'm just missing something - I had purchased mm1.0 .. so went into my acct and downloaded the mm11.exe which went ok, opened mm and still only get the original 27 pages (I'm at full view) - went thru the templates and don't see anything new....??? I'm confused :-) any ideas? I sure don't see any 55 new templates!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
    The new and improved Menu Maker is now available to purchase from Xara.

Menu Maker 1.1 offers greater browser compatibility, improved FrontPage and Dreamweaver integration, and new template designs for your navigational needs.

The upgrade is available from as little as $9.99.

Find out more at: http://www.xara.com/products/menumaker/

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cant login to xara online to get the template pack! Everytime I try to log in it says I have timed out, does anyone know why this is happening, or have I just wasted the UK equivalent of $29?

Please help!

Edited to say: I turned off ZoneAlarm, the firewall I currently use and I could log in fine, and have now downloaded the templates

i know that i'm sorry i purchased this program. i left the cd at work. but it says that i can just sign in and get an unlock key for what i downloaded at purchase. but like many other messages i've seen here, that isn't happening. EVERY single time i try, it says "to check my password and try again later". crappy customer support and the getting the buttons to actually work is a hit and miss. shouldn't be so difficult uploading what you need.

oh, and "try again later"? later NEVER works