Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The new and improved Menu Maker is now available to purchase from Xara.

Menu Maker 1.1 offers greater browser compatibility, improved FrontPage and Dreamweaver integration, and new template designs for your navigational needs.

The upgrade is available from as little as $9.99.

Find out more at: http://www.xara.com/products/menumaker/

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Anthony,

Can you provide details on what fixes has been made on the new version?

I was wondering if this includes ability to use relative paths on Dreamweaver template.

Menu Maker is a wonderful tool and I think this should be one thing they need to address.

Thanks,

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AntonyF:

Menu Maker 1.1 offers greater browser compatibility, improved FrontPage and Dreamweaver integration, and new template designs for your navigational needs.

Anthony, by posting this just after my post I'm assuming you mean I should upgrade to this ver? I'm working the the trial software for 1.1. Does the 'trial' not work correctly? I REALLY want to buy this and use it with Dreamweaver, but not if I can't install it properly. Any help you can offer is greatly apreciated!

Thanks, Jill

I have been unable for about two days to download load the new version! "The page cannot be displayed"

Also, I only had version 1.0 for about 4 months, are they saying I need to spend additional $10usd for 1.1? I hope that isn't the case!

-wayne

I certainly hope they get their act together and start giving some support to the problems of the template pack not working with 1.1, in that you don't get the proclaimed number of templates. I have posted elsewhere on the board, as well as some others, and there have been no answers at all, or if there are, they are well over an 'expedient' length of time.

At this time, very unsatisfied,

But when you click on the download button, you get a page that says "Page Cannot Be Found"....at least that's what I get every time and I've purchased the software and still haven't got it. Any help?

Thanks

Janette

You need to download the template pack from your xara online account.

( as shown in the screen shot posted by John at http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...6&m=4321911696)

Is this the location from where you can downloading them?

After downloading and installing the template pack you will have access to all the the templates.

Hmmm. I bought the program also. logged onto xara and downloaded the template pack. Installed it. Still get the "need cd or template pack" message. Now when I log onto Xara, I do NOT get the page that allows me to re-download! Any more ideas?

Hello - re:MM1.1 - downloaded ok, purchased itok, got password ok - but when I try to UNLOCK it-get msg saying cannot connect to Xara LTD - HELP!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AntonyF:

Hello Anthony - trying to get an answer from someone! Bought MM1.1, but it will not Unlock - keep getting msg - no connection to XXara LTD.
    Can you help??