Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can I have it ALL?

I can honestly say that I have never seen such an incredible product for building websites as Web Designer 9 Premium and I have used and studied many WordPress and Non-WP products including XSite Pro 2.5.

Do you feel a BUT coming on?

When I mention to marketers of WordPress themes that I have decided to use Xara Web Designer they tell me that their themes are built for WordPress and that I am going to miss out on the creative designs and products that WP theme designers are working on.

I am hoping that this is NOT the case, that there is a Widget 'fix' for at least some of these 'mismatches'.

Two products that I purchased and want to use are the Pinpressr Pro and Trendpressr plug-ins and also the Image Pressr plugin. The first two are about using Pinterest. And all are by Wealth Junction.

Speaking of Pinterest ... I don't see this mentioned in your detailed instruction material. How to I go about using Pin-It. Is there a plug-in for this that I have missed?

Maybe the only solution is to continue to use WordPress sites in addition to Xara and including the external Domain names in the Xara Navigatioin Bar.

I prefer to just use Xara Web Designer 9 premium and have the WP themes or equivalents work within the Xara program.

Hope the community has some helpful advice on the subject!!!

By the way how to do you pronounce Xara?

Regards ...

Larry Cole
    [purchased the product about a week ago and ONLY 350 more pages to go in the PDF manual]

Default Re: Can I have it ALL?

Zara ... can't help with pininterest though someone will
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks. Hope so.

Larry

Larry, your plug-in are for WordpPress only and therefore in no way or shape compatible with XWD9P.

What you can do if maintain two separate sites.
    You could like out form XWD9P to the WordPress domain initially.
    You can, however, use the Embed a website widget to bring the WordPress pages into your Xara design that would act as a wrapper.
    Read this: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...page-in-Iframe to get the concept.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat