Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Just recently got a copy of Cool3D 3.0 and downloaded the freebie plugins from Ulead. Their new "lightning" effect would not load for me, although the other current FX did okay. In their archive, I found about 25% or more either failed to work, load, or locked up the program and required me to go fishing in the program files to get rid of them so Cool 3D would work again.
    That seems a high percentage of failures. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong (although I followed the identical procedure to import them each time) ??

Rick Hoover
    IP

Just recently got a copy of Cool3D 3.0 and downloaded the freebie plugins from Ulead. Their new "lightning" effect would not load for me, although the other current FX did okay. In their archive, I found about 25% or more either failed to work, load, or locked up the program and required me to go fishing in the program files to get rid of them so Cool 3D would work again.
    That seems a high percentage of failures. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong (although I followed the identical procedure to import them each time) ??

Rick Hoover
    IP

Not sure what to tell you Rick. I don't use C3D that much.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP