Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Minimalist Film Poster - March 2014

Thanks Rik. I must be remembering incorrectly. Guess I'ii have to watch it again.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

The musical pocket-watch is in a different film.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

I remember searching the Internet once for a download of the pocket-watch for my phone.
    I got it eventually but never answered any calls as I wanted to hear the whole piece!
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I just found a clip of the showdown from that movie. Boy, was I wrong, well not completely, Rik was right there was no pocket watch, but I did remember some of the faceoff. I thought the pocket watch was put in the circle and when it stopped playing they would draw. Instead clint put a rock in the center, and another thing I forgot was who was actually killed in that scene. So all I really remembered was the circle and the 3 guys. Which movie was the musical pocket watch in?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    I just found a clip of the showdown from that movie. Boy, was I wrong, well not completely, Rik was right there was no pocket watch, but I did remember some of the faceoff. I thought the pocket watch was put in the circle and when it stopped playing they would draw. Instead clint put a rock in the center, and another thing I forgot was who was actually killed in that scene. So all I really remembered was the circle and the 3 guys. Which movie was the musical pocket watch in?
    For a Few Dollars More.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

OK, thanks Rik.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Hullo Folks,

Anyone still lurking on this challenge I have come VERY LATE to the party!

But by adding my attempt to this minimalist poster challenge I've actually caught up with the 'challenges' since I've started. I recently added new ones to the previous two.

With this challenge I tried to get to what the gist of the film was about very simply without giving too much away, if you seen the film you'll get it straight away and if you haven't......I dunno you tell me

I am now up-to-date.

Cheers each and every one,
    David

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ilbuono-ilbrutto-ilcattivo.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	101990

David, you could almost turn it into an arcade game!
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat